Presenting you with L'Oeuf, or The Egg in english, a vessel in which you will find nestled Maison Balzac's favourite scented candle: Sainte T.
Maison Balzac has imagined the most calming object of all to combat any unpleasant moments in daily life.
A porcelain egg with a hidden candle, but also a treasure box to keep tea leaves, secrets, or new beginnings.
This object is handmade and variations in shape, size and surface appearance are intrinsic to the design.
Once the candle has been burned down, its ceramic treasure box can enjoy a second life. Intended for small objects like cotton balls, lonely socks, love letters or tamari almonds.
Available in our Mini and Large standard candle sizes. Also available as a Scented Water.
A Thousand Cut Roses
Soy wax blend with cotton wick
Made in Sydney, Australia
Size 500g approx. 25 hours burn time
Compostion and Care:
- Do not burn if the container is damaged in any way.
- The first burn is the most important as it sets the burn memory. When lighting for the first time, ensure it is alight long enough for an even wax pool to develop to the edge of the vessel.
-T o ensure an even burn and the best scent throw experience, be sure to trim the wick to 5mm before each use.
- After extinguishing the flame, make sure the wick stands upright in the centre of the vessel.
- Never burn a candle for longer than 2 hours, or when the wax level reaches less than 2cm from the vessel base.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep away from draughts, children, pets, or flammable objects like curtains.
- Always ensure candles are placed on a non-flammable base while burning.
- To remove wax:
- Carefully full vessel with boiling water and allow wax to soften and rise to the top.
- Once cooled completely, decant and remove excess residue with warm soapy water and a rough sponge.
- This vessel is food safe but not dishwasher safe.
- Do not place in oven, microwave or any other conventional heating appliance.
- Simply clean in warm soapy water as needed.