maison balzac - and now, relax incense holder - chapelle/black pebble
We can't imagine an egg without a shell and we can't think of incense without a holder. So we have imagined this set of black glass and Chapelle incense, ready anytime you need to slow down or perfume your personal space. Simply pull the drawer of the box, unite the glass pebble with the incense, and now, relax.
- Created from 100% borosilicate glass.
- The glassware is hand blown, and as a result slight variances in shape, size and colour may occur. These variances are part of the inherent charm of handmade products, and should not be considered a fault. Any irregularities that may occur will never deter from the overall aesthetic of the product, or hinder its ability to be used as intended.
3mm wide hole in the centre of the pebble to welcome the base of any incense stick
- Scent: Chapelle
- Olfactive notes: Sandalwood, Myrrh
- Ingredients: Jimi (or Tabunoki) powdered wood, natural oils
- This box holds approximately 50 incense sticks of impeccable quality, made on the Island of Awaji in Japan.